As I have about a thirty minute commute each direction, so last summer after I got my iPhone, I started listening to podcasts on my way to and from work. So here is the list of podcasts that I have been listening to throughout the last 8 months or so. I am always looking for good technical related podcasts to fill the commute time, so if anybody has any other recommendations, throw them in the comments and let me know.
- Deep Fried Bytes
- Herding Code
- ElegantCode cast – No longer active in its same form, but has been replaced by the next podcast.
- .NET Rocks
- Polymorphic Podcast – Hasn’t been updated recently but was interesting none the less.
- Teach Me to Code – Combination of guest interviews and personal musings.
- coderpath – Infrequent posting schedule, now that one of the co-hosts now hosts the Pragmatic Podcasts.
- Rubiverse Podcast – Hasn’t been updated in a while, but had some interesting guests
- RailsCoach Podcast – Same host as the Teach Me to Code podcast above.
- Pragmatic Podcasts – Podcasts by the Pragmatic Publishers.
- Distributed Podcast – Focused on CQRS
- Improving Podcasts – Discussions about Agile